March 3, 2017

book review: container gardens



I had the chance to preview the brand new Container Gardens book this week. It’s filled with stunning photos and is a great step-by-step guide for creating and maintaining beautiful container gardens all year long. With our warm climate here in southern California, I’m always looking for great ways to keep my home and yard looking their best.


Container Gardens offers great ideas for cozying up a studio apartment or brightening up a front porch.  There are so many gorgeous ways to adorn your home with flowers and foliage, and they have some amazing ideas. Here’s a sneak peek…



Creating colorful mixes of flowers and foliage has never been easier with the help of this book. I highly recommend it, and since it’s put together by the expert garden editors at Southern Living, this savvy and stunning guide is the must-have tool for anyone who wants to cultivate a little oasis of their own.






One of my favorite parts of this book is that it helps me design monochromatic flower combinations with their beautiful flower color wheel inspiration photos. 


Container Gardens is available on March 7, 2017 and offers more than 200 fresh ideas for indoor and outdoor plants no matter the size of your space. I know I'll be referring to this book a lot, especially in the next few weeks, when I start doing my Spring plantings. 



ciao! fabiana





Excerpted from Container Gardens by the Editors of Southern Living. Copyright© 2017 Oxmoor House. Reprinted with permission from Time Inc. Books, adivision of Time Inc. New York, NY. All rights reserved.



2 comments:

Camille said...

This book looks and sounds amazing. I'm purchasing a copy ASAP!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos. I especially love the first image with the pots of tulips and pansies against the turquoise colored front door.
---Ursula in Beverly Hills

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...