June 7, 2015

a few of my favorite things


              A quiet Sunday with a few of my favorite things… 

my favorite flowers, peonies...



a copy of one of my favorite books, Wuthering Heights. 

This precious one was given to my mother in law by her grandfather, when she was a girl...



coffee in a cup from my wedding china, Rosedale pattern by Wedgwood, and...

a silver spoon with a portrait of Gloria Swanson,  part of a set of spoons commemorating Hollywood silent film stars.


My collection of Oneida 1920s Silent Movie Stars spoons. These spoons were manufactured in 1925 for a newspaper campaign through Photoplay Magazine.  You can still find these on ebay.



“He shall never know I love him: and that, not because he's handsome, but because he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same.”   

― Emily BrontëWuthering Heights



ciao! fabiana



2 comments:

Kim said...

Peonies are my favorite flowers also. Love the post!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks, Kim!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...