January 20, 2015

fight the flu the natural way



I recently found this all-natural tea recipe
that helps with fighting flu symptoms.

It's really easy to prepare and tastes 
pretty good, especially when it 
helps to clear up throats and noses.





My whole family came down with the flu 
this weekend, so we decided to try this tea
.




Luckily I had all the ingredients at home,  including 
fresh lemons, thyme and sage from my garden.





I put the peeled ginger, sage, thyme and oregano
 into a 2 cup glass Pyrex measuring cup and let it
steep for 15 minutes. 

Meanwhile, I got my cup 
ready with a little lemon juice and about a teaspoon 
of honey. 

After 15 minutes, I poured the hot liquid 
into my mixture of honey and lemon in my cup. 
It's really  quite good!





Natural Tea Recipe for the Flu:

2 cups boiling hot water
1 slice ginger root (about 1-inch thick)
1/2 tsp oregano (dried, fresh or oil)
1/2 tsp sage (dried or fresh)
1/2 tsp thyme (dried or fresh)

Steep the tea for 15 minutes.
Add honey and lemon to taste.
Use maple syrup for children
under the age of 1.





ciao! fabiana



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...