September 27, 2011

lisa vanderpump's birthday at sur lounge

Birthday girls Adrienne, Lisa & Camille with Kyle

Camille & Kyle
Newlyweds Jason and Pandora

Adrienne & Paul

  

Inside the Newly Expanded 
Sur Lounge in West Hollywood. 


Ken and the Jigster
Lance Bass & Martyn Lawrence-Bullard
Lisa, Camille & Flipping Out's Jeff Lewis








Camille & new beau Dimitri George Charalambopoulos 

As an extra birthday treat, 
check out LVP starring in the 
1982 music video 
for the band ABC:

Does anyone remember this video?  I certainly do.
It was one of my favorites.


ciao! fabiana

3 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. Dang it!!! I love Lisa and the other BHH girls.

Bunny Jean said...

Wow! Looks like that was some party! Thanks for sharing all those glam pics. Hope you had fun...

xoxo Bunny Jean
Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

sealaura said...

wow that looks like so much fun and I love all the pink even with Giggy's outfit. My bday is this thurs, but I don't think it will top this celebration ;) glad to see Camille has a new beau. I used to love frasier but now I think he is a creep, she is not my fave but nobody deserves to be dumped like she was.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...