July 2, 2016

weekend wrap up


Can you believe the 4th of July is just around the corner?I'm headed to Seattle in a few days, and I’m so excited! It’s been about 15 years since I’ve been there. I can’t wait to visit Pike Place Market and the Space Needle again and a few other off-the-beaten-path locales.

As we head into the holiday weekend, I wanted to leave with a few fun things to explore.

I have a few new favorite health products from New Zealand that I’ve been using. Their Manuka honey does wonders for your body and so does the flaky sea saltI also swear by the Lemon toothpaste. It’s so different, and you know how I love my lemons! All made by Pacific Resources International.

Need a relaxing new scent for the home? The Cellar Door French lavender candle is my favorite!

Flowers on the brain? Check out Carly Cylinder's new book The Flower Chef. A step-by-step guide to creating amazing floral arrangements.

If you’re in Southern California, don’t forget to check out the Sawdust Art Festival! It's a Laguna Beach tradition that you'll love!


ciao! fabiana

1 comment:

Snowinluxury said...

Ciao from italy๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...